The TrueNorth Award consists of
- $1,500 for a celebratory reception
- Reception presentation by CCI leadership
- A commemorative recognition plaque
- Five certification vouchers
- Press release and other CCI communication initiatives
Health care organizations that employ certified perioperative nurses or have certified perioperative nurses as members and/or representatives are eligible to apply for this award. Organizations include but are not limited to hospitals, health systems, surgical services departments, ambulatory surgery centers, and AORN chapters. A unit or division of a larger organization is eligible to apply. Organizations that employ any member of the CCI Board of Directors or CCI staff are ineligible. Self-nominations are acceptable.
Applications for 2020 will open October 15th, 2019. Below are the steps to complete your submission:
- Review the application instructions
- Gather letters of support from both the organization’s Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) and Director of Surgical Services affirming the organization’s commitment to specialty nursing certification
- Complete the online application between 10/15/19 - 12/1/19
Documents you may find helpful in your application process include
Should you have any questions, we welcome you to contact us at 888-257-2667 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Think your facility sets a TrueNorth?
Submit the form below to receive a reminder when applications open for 2020.