If the following statements apply to you, then you are ready to recertify:
- I am currently certified as a CRNFA.
- I am currently certified as a CNOR or a Nurse Practitioner certified in my specialty.
- I am currently licensed, without provision or condition, as a registered nurse in the country where currently practicing.
- I have practiced, either full- or part-time, as an RNFA at some time within the two years immediately prior to my application.
- My required practice hours have been accumulated between January 1st of the year I was certified (or recertified) and December 31st of the year prior to the year I am due to recertify.
- I have reviewed the recertification policies in the CRNFA Candidate Handbook.
- I have selected a recertification method.