My Contact Hour Database
If you are a CNOR or CRNFA, you may keep track of your contact hours online with CCI. From your online certificant account, you may enter contact hours for CNOR or CRNFA recertification. You have options for adding hours, modifying your hours, and deleting your hours. The CCI Online services Contact Hour Database provides a wonderful opportunity for you to log your contact hours as you earn them.
Steps to Log Contact Hours
- Logon to your account.
- On the Left Side Menu under "Quick Links" select the option "Add/Review Contact Hours."
- If you are a member of AORN, select the link "Click here to get hours from AORN."
- To enter a new activity, fill out the required fields:
- Date of the activity
- Activity title
- Provider name
- Accrediting provider
- Activity contact hours (total)
- Perioperative related (be sure to select yes or no)
- RNFA specific (be sure to select yes or no)