My Contact Hours
If you are a CNOR or CRNFA, you may keep track of your contact hours online with CCI. From your online certificant account, you may enter contact hours for CNOR or CRNFA recertification. You have options for adding hours, modifying your hours, and deleting your hours. This provides a wonderful opportunity for you to log your contact hours as you earn them.
Steps to Log Contact Hours
- Logon to your account.
- At the top in the blue bar select the link "My CNOR" or "My CRNFA" depending on the credential you are recertifying
- Under the "Continuing Education" tab select the orange "Report Contact Hours" button
- To enter a new activity, fill out the required fields:
- Date of the activity
- Activity title
- Provider name
- Accrediting provider
- Activity contact hours (total)
- Perioperative related (be sure to select yes or no)
- If recertifying your CRNFA, choose if RNFA specific (be sure to select yes or no)