Application Information Needed for CNOR Reactivation
You are now ready to reactivate
To Reactivate by Exam, you will need the following information to complete the online application. If you have all of this information, the process will take you approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- Personal contact information - address, email and phone number for both home and work
- Last four digits of your social security number
- Birth year
- Highest degree earned
- AORN information – username (email address), password and membership number
- Employer contact information – facility name, phone number
- RN information - RN license issue date, state licensed to practice
- Perioperative work history – last two years, date began working in the OR, current position, and current practice area
- Supervisor contact information (name, address, email, phone number)
- Payment information (check or credit card) - See fee breakdowns here
To reactivate by portfolio, you must submit a paper application. Learn more about portfolio reactivation here.