How to Reactivate by Exam
Visit the Steps to Certification Page to learn the latest information on the CNOR exam.
To complete the online recertification application, you will need the following information. The process takes approximately 10 - 15 minutes with this information.
- Personal contact information – name, address, email and phone number (home and work)
- Last four digits of your social security number
- Birth year
- Degree(s) earned since last (re)certification
- AORN information – username (email address), password and membership number
- Employer contact information – facility name, phone number
- RN information - state licensed to practice
- Perioperative work information – Total number of hours worked as a perioperative nurse over the last five years, perioperative employment information for last two years, current position, current practice area
- Supervisor contact information (name, email, phone number)
- Payment information (check or credit card)
Continue your CNOR journey and apply for reactivation by exam now.